Empowered Nurse, Enlightened Practice™
Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA
Step 1: Register for the conference online here
(including 9.5 continuing education credits)
- Before July 31: $449
- As of August 1: $499
(Full refund of retreat fee portion, minus $35 service fee, will be granted if canceled 7 days prior.)
Step 2: Make your resort stay reservation directly with the Canyon Ranch Group Sales Office
Call (800) 954-5005 Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm ET, and identify yourself as a member of “Empowered Nurse, Enlightened Practice” to receive the special rates listed below. If you have any challenges with making your reservation please contact our office as soon as possible. Please do not call the main reservation number.
Resort Fee for event:
$2,100 double occupancy
$2,400 single occupancy
Your all-inclusive group resort package includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights of luxury accommodations
(may arrive at 8:00 a.m. and stay until 5:00 p.m. on the day of departure)
- Three nutritionally balanced gourmet meals per day (starting with lunch on day of arrival and ending with lunch on day of departure)
- Unlimited snacks, smoothies, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Private group event in the Demonstration Kitchen with Chef demonstration
- $175 per person per stay, nontransferable resort credit (can be used toward spa treatments, private sessions with experts, and special activities etc.)
- Daily lectures by fitness, nutrition, behavioral and medical experts
- Outdoor sports activities, such as hiking and biking
- Full access to resort amenities and facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, indoor whirlpools, private sauna and steam room, fitness room, etc.
- Wide variety of fitness classes daily
- Canyon Ranch t-shirt, tote bag, and reusable water bottle
- Guidance from a Program Advisor to help plan your stay
- Round-trip complimentary transportation is provided to and from Albany International Airport, NY (ALB), Bradley International Airport, Windsor Locks, CT (BDL), Albany Train Station, and airport hotels. Valet or self-parking
- All sales tax and resort fees (Canyon Ranch is a non-tipping resort)
Provide your transportation information:
If you’re arriving by plane or train, please call Donna at 848-241-3166 at least 72 hours in advance with your arrival time. You’ll be met in the baggage claim area at Albany International Airport, Bradley International Airport (Windsor Locks, Connecticut), or the Albany (Rensselaer, New York) train station, and driven to Canyon Ranch. If you’re driving, let us know when you plan to arrive. Canyon Ranch provides complimentary valet parking and charging for all hybrid and electric vehicles.
Any questions: Please feel free to call Donna at 848-241-3166 (NJ) or email Donna@DonnaCardillo.com.
Sit back and relax knowing you have an amazing experience planned just for you!