For the established/experienced nurse entrepreneur
Limited attendance – only 7 slots available
November 7-9, 2014
Sea Spray Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ocean Grove, NJ
If you are a nurse who already has an operational business and wants to:
- Take your business to the next level
- Learn about/brainstorm innovative solutions and ideas for operations, marketing, product/service development, technology, professional support services, etc. for your business and life
- Spend more time on your business rather than working in your business
- Cultivate a CEO mindset rather than an “employee” mindset
- Work smarter not harder
- Enjoy community with like-minded nurses
- Step back, refresh, and plan your future
…this unique event is for you!
November 7-9, 2014
Starts Friday evening at 6 pm (arrive earlier if you wish)
Ends Sunday at noon
Ocean Grove, NJ 07756
Sea Spray Inn B&B is the recipient of the Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award for 2014. Voted #17 out of 17,000 B&Bs & Inns in the U.S. Wow!
Ample street parking available. (If you are flying in, Newark Airport is closest—about an hour away. Contact us for ground transportation information.)
Guestrooms are available for selection on a first-come, first-pay basis. Once your registration is paid in full, you can reserve any remaining rooms (make reservation request with DonnaCardillo.com). All guestrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Private en suite bathroom
- Central air
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Mini fridge
- Custom–made luxurious bedding
- Toiletries and hair dryer
- Secure wi-fi access
- Some rooms boast ocean and/or lake views
This is an all-inclusive event!
- Interactive workshop, brainstorming, small group masterminds, coaching, networking, and business planning.
- Access to me and like-minded nurse entrepreneurs all weekend
- Two nights in a top-rated, quaint and cozy Bed & Breakfast with ocean and lake views. (We’ll be the only guests there all weekend!)
- All meals from Friday evening dinner to Sunday lunch (special dietary needs honored)
- Wine & cheese on Friday and Saturday evening
- Wine with dinner Friday and Saturday
- All taxes, fees, and gratuities
- All the fun, relaxation, and creativity you can muster
Friday, November 7
2 pm: Early check-in available (optional). Come early and enjoy a stroll on the beach or boardwalk (1 block away), visit downtown shops (within walking distance), take a walking tour of this historic one-mile square beach town amongst quaint and colorful Victorian homes. Bring your camera or sketch pad!
5 pm: Wine, cheese, & networking
6 pm: Dinner, wine, & introductions
Saturday, November 8
7 am: Coffee’s on!
7:30-9 am: Homemade breakfast at leisure
8:30 am: Optional meditation/stretching on the porch (weather permitting)
9 am-noon: Workshop*
1-4 pm Workshop*
4-5 pm Free time
5 pm Wine & Cheese
6pm Dinner, wine, & conversation
Meet the Inn Keepers Mary Ellen and Eric and hear how they made the transition from corporate America to small business ownership!
8pm Pajama Party!! (any comfortable attire appropriate)
Sunday, November 9
7 am: Coffee’s on
7:30-9: Breakfast at leisure
8:30am Meditation/stretching (optional)
11:30 Light lunch and good-byes
* The workshop segments will be tailored to the collective needs of the group based on pre-event questionnaires and/or phone calls.
Attire for the weekend:
Casual & comfortable. Bring your walking shoes!