Practical Strategies for Thriving at Every Stage of Your Career
Autographed by the author
Whether just starting out in nursing, getting ready to retire, or anywhere in between, The ULTIMATE Career Guide for Nurses: Practical Advice for Thriving at Every Stage of Your Career offers something of value for every current and future nurse. Written in Donna Cardillo’s customary down-to-earth and humorous style, she gently nudges readers to maximize their career opportunities and to reach their full potential as nurses and as humans.
Discover how to:
- Reenergize your nursing career
- Get the most out of your current position
- Identify transferable skills
- Decide what you really want to do
- Discover and develop your own unique talents and skill set
- Avail yourself of all that nursing has to offer
- Write a winning résumé and interview like a pro
- Overcome challenges, take career risks, and make decisions
- Build professional support systems
- Explore career options…and love what you do!
“Donna knows nurses and knows what nurses need. She has created a comprehensive guide for staying happy and fulfilled in the profession. Nurses at all stages of their careers will enjoy this book.”
–Andrea Higham, Director
The Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing’s Future
“From everyday professional life to major career challenges, Donna Cardillo’s definitive book, The ULTIMATE Career Guide for Nurses, provides nurses with the tools to examine their own talents, skills, and interests; explore the career landscape; and become empowered to create their own future.”
–Eleanor J. Sullivan, RN, PhD, FAAN
Author and former President, Sigma Theta Tau International
Order now by credit card at 848-241-3166 or click below to place your order online.
- $29.95 plus shipping and handling.
- If you would like to order more than 4 books, please call 848-241-3166