Would you like more flexibility, more money, and a chance to leave the institutional bureaucracy behind? Do you want to work from home or feed your creative side? Whether you want to become a legal nurse consultant, education specialist, nurse massage therapist, or open a staffing agency, the basics of starting and successfully operating a business are the same. If you’re thinking about business ownership, you already have a business in place, or you’re just curious for that next stage in your life, this program is for you. Learn to live your dream from one of the country’s most successful nurse entrepreneurs.
New Lower Price!
5-CD Set with Manual + Free Shipping
“This program has helped me to ‘reinforce’ my idea, and the need to implement it! You have inspired me to get on with my project as procrastination is the thief of life!”
— Casandra S. Dowling, RN, BC, BSN, MPA
This 5 hour program is presented to nurses, but the business advice, information, and resources apply to anyone starting/operating a business.
Topics covered in this 5-hour program include:
- Challenges and rewards of business ownership
- Assessing your entrepreneurial potential
- Financing your business venture
- Legal, insurance, and accounting issues to consider
- Setting up your office
- How to set fees
- Contracts, proposals and other important paperwork
- Developing a marketing plan that works
- Identifying your target market
- Developing effective marketing materials
- How to promote your product or service
Order now by credit card at 848-241-3166 or click the link below to place your order online.
5 CD set with manual $149 + free shipping
NEW! Instant Audio Download – $99.00
Go green, save packaging and time! Purchase the complete audio presentation of How to Start Your Own Business and download instantly!